View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 05:55 AM   #7
totsubo
totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Doitsu, thanks again for the suggestions. I'm really clutching at straws so appreciate your ideas.

I've tried a version of what you suggested.

Here's the file I created:
Code:
<html>
<body>
<idx:entry name="word" scriptable="yes">
  <idx:orth value="頭 【あたま】">
    <idx:infl><idx:iform value="頭"/></idx:infl>
  </idx:orth>
  Head
</idx:entry>
</body>
</html>
The index seems to be broken. When I do a search (in the dictionary) nothing comes out, just a blank page. The entry itself can be seen if you read the dictionary though.

The documentation has this to say for the value attribute:

Quote:
Use the value attribute to include text for the label in the entry that you do not want to display in the OEB flow
I don't understand what that means very much because the documentation fails to define the terms they use. For example what's a 'label', what's an 'entry', and what is the 'OEB flow'?
totsubo is offline   Reply With Quote