View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:07 PM   #2
mconh
Connoisseur
mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, AuraHD, AuraH20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Being able to add series information via Calibre and having the reader group books in proper series order when listing by title or author is a very nice feature of the new firmware.

But I think I have come across a limitation: If I add a book with a fractional series index then my Glo doesn't sort it correctly, but Instead sorts it after all integer indices.

For example if I have books 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 6 in a series then they get listed in the order 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 0.5, 4.5.
In my Glo for Shelf series, the fractionals are sorted in order when "sort by title" is selected. I use 01, 02, 03, 04, 04.5, 05, 06, 06.5 etc.. Firmware is 1.1.5.

Last edited by mconh; 01-20-2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: firmware different
mconh is offline   Reply With Quote