View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #25
MidknytOwl
Zealot
MidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura
Wow, that's an impressive list. I might have to harrass my dad for a Phoenix library card...

Las Vegas has ebooks as well: http://ebooks.lvccld.org/00887DE5-9A...4/en/index.htm

Anyone in the state of Nevada gets a free card with ID. You can get a guest card for three months that you can renew, but it says it reserves the right to charge a fee for it. (I've gotten month long guest passes for free).

I was really happy to learn I could check out library books now. Access to library books made me seriously debate a Cybook for a while, after I learned there were ebooks at libraries, but I figured the additional price to pay for it would buy more ebooks than I would probably ever use from a library.

I think this would be a big push over the Kindle for those debating between the two.
MidknytOwl is offline   Reply With Quote