View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #169
danni
danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.

Device: kobo glo
eureka (perhaps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Have you tried changing your Wifi frequency yet? Another thing to consider is your firewall... you could (temporarily) switch that off and see if it changes anything.
Some updates on my situation...

Yesterday I was finally able to connect for some moments koboglo to my access point with these configurations:
1. set up a dhcp manual binding for Koboglo
2. change wifi channel.

On channel 1, 4, 6, it didn't connect; on channel 2 it connected for some seconds and then it disconntected; on channel 3 it connected, started the update process and, at about 30%, it disconnected for a generic "network error".
I completed my set up with kobo desktop and then I could connect with koboglo to synchronize and to browse internet.

I'll do other tests for verify if it works better on other channels.
danni is offline   Reply With Quote