View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:21 AM   #6
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I had the same problem with word documents myself. Had a few files where every single line was give its own style, these documents were all over 300 pages of A4, so we are talking about a lot of styles.

After exporting to html and them importing into Sigil, I had a style section which was thousands of lines long, so the subsequent CSS file would be massive.

I couldn't just delete all those styles as some of them were needed, so after tidying up the text and removed all unneccessary styles, I'd run this function as it was the only real way of sorting the CSS out. After waiting over an hour for Sigil to process this and locate all the unused styles, the list would easily be far larger than can be presented on screen, so having the scroll bar available would be a god-send.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote