View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #29
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I built 0.5.905 on Ubuntu 11.10 64-bit. The build process went flawlessly. When done, I can run the newly created sigil binary from the "bin" directory of the build environment just fine. However... after "make install", I get the dreaded "/usr/local/bin/sigil: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/bin/sigil: undefined symbol: _ZN6QMutex12lockInternalEv" whenever I try to run it.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-22-2012 at 03:11 PM.