View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Replacing ROM vs. running from SD card

I've been running CM7 on my 16GB Nook Tablet from an SD card for a month or two now. I have two issues with it:
1. If it's been off for a while (not powered off, just sleep or whatever you want to call it) it takes the wireless almost a minute to reconnect.
2. Occasionally when I turn it off (sleep) with the power button, it won't turn back on. If I hold the power button, it turns back on from a power-off state. It won't boot from the SD card unless the USB cable is plugged in, and of course I'm never at home when it does this. So, it's pretty much worthless until I get home.

If I replaced the original ROM with CM7 and not run it off the SD card, would these problems go away?

Does anyone know a timeline on the CM9 mod? (I know the alpha is out now, but I want everything working since I use this everyday)
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote