View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #12
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Can I use this button for the Launcher? ( or for the music player ?) I don't use the internet browser that much. (This could also enable Launcher for the all cases.)
Music player: probably yes. In fact, I suspect it works for pretty much everything that has an associated URL; it seems to be essentially the same mechanism as described here.

Launcher: no. The launcher directly injects an Action into the menus, so it can't be triggered externally.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote