View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #10
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I started over with a new ebook beginning very simply and then kept adding links and notes waiting to see the point where the LRF production fail. But I can't get it to fail this time. If I go back to the ebook I had started with, nothing I do seems to make it work. I have to say this is typical of BD for me - it's frustrating and unforgiving. Anyway, this kind of highly cross-linked ebook seems perfectly feasible. I'm not sure why there aren't authors and publishers anxious to take advantage of the hyperlinks in ebooks for things like "Create Your Own Adventure" stories. I think I'll go away now and write one for the fun of it. But I'm going to try writing it in Word as an HTML with all the hyperlinks assigned before I import into BD. Hopefully, that will work better for me.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote