View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #13
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I think the biggest benefit would be in browsing the web (and using apps, if that ever happens). I really like using the K3 as a web browser, even though I have an iPhone. I guess it just seems easier to read text articles on the K3, maybe because of the larger screen. It's just so difficult to navigate without a touch screen.
There's nothing wrong with wanting something like that. I just worry that they're going to gimmick themselves right out of getting my business in the future. I really don't want to do anything on my Kindle except read books. I hope they always make a basic device that will keep users like me happy. Buy book, open book, read book... that's all I want.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote