View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
As a Swede I take a perverse pride in the news that Stieg was the first author to sell more than 1,000,000 Kindle books. Here in Sweden there is some controversy as too how much he wrote himself and how much his SO wrote. His reputation was as a researcher, not a wordsmith. I obviously read them in their original Swedish, and must say I am somewhat surprised of this international appeal as some of the issues referred to are domestic Swedish political problems, something that doesn't get many inches in foreign press.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote