View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #712
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
What I don't understand is why people have paid out money for something, aren't happy with it, but keep it anyway. Why not return it to Amazon, get your money back and tell them you won't buy a Kindle unless they fix it?

Fair enough that people try a few replacements to see if they can get one they are happy with. I'd probably do the same but if I still wasn't happy with it, I'd send it back and get a refund. I do understand the desire to have a lighted reader, but I'd rather enjoy reading on my old Kindle than know I've spent a fair chunk of money on an e-reader that I'm not happy with, just because it has a light.
I'm sorry but once you're use to the PW and its higher resolution no other ereader will do. I could never go back to my old Kindles. The text now to me looks horrible and the background dirty.

The PW is more than just a ereader with a light. There just isn't another ereader out there like it!

I am very happy with mine. I could give my other Kindles away and never look back.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote