View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
It turns out you cannot use this code if you have an active Audible.com membership (purchasing monthly credits). I tried to give mine to a friend and they were unable to use it. That means I have a code available. I will give it to a MobileRead'er. You can have it if:

1. You don't currently have a Audible.com membership receiving monthly credits.
2. You have not taken advantage previously of an AmazonLocal Audlble promo.

If you meet this criteria and would like $10 just PM and I will send you the code.

skinmaan
UPDATE: Code has been claimed. Might be a new record.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote