View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #12
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I used to have the Sony prs 300 which was 5 inches. Now I have a few 6 inch kindle devices and much prefer reading on the 6 inch screen. I have a phone with a 5.3 inch screen and that doesn't feel as comfortable to read on even when you discount the backlit screen. The size matters to me too. I guess 5 inches could be good for someone new to e-reading.

Another thing to consider is the amount of sideload books you have. I bought a Kobo glo last month. I put a lot of sideload books on it, unfortunately the kobo glo didn't allow you to customise your sideload books. Apart from changing the font and size, you couldn't do anything else with sideloaded books like changing margins, line spacing etc. The dictionary is pretty woeful compared to the dictionary on the kindle.
I've been able to change margins and line spacing etc. on most sideloaded books on the Mini. The dictionary is a bit bizarre though.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote