View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #85
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
True, because filesize often is a poor indicator of book length, especially if books are artificially bloated with graphical chapter headers and fancy giant first paragraph letters that take up a good 8MB of space.

(Literally, I bought a romance novel that I downloaded at 8MB, when I exploded the epub, what was taking up the space was all of that, when I pitched the images folder, the REAL text size of 0.3MB was revealed (0.3 - 0.5 is about the average size of a novel IME)
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote