View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #267
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTots View Post

I'm using iPhone and iPad2

I should have Fanatic, but it's not appearing, although both Not an Open Book and Total Recall randomly appeared after I should have had them for months.

How do I get the following awards:
Game's Afoot
Sun, Sea, Sand, Kobo
Spirit of Portland
Time Lord (What publishers do you need?)
Magic Kobo eReader (I have tried using my iPad as a magic eight ball and ~nothing)
Sneaky Reads

As I'm in a very good mood, I'll be a little more forthcoming that usual

Game's Afoot = Purchase 5 mystery eBooks from publisher Soho Press

Sun, Sea, Sand, Kobo = purchase 1 book from the following publisher: Avalon, Fodor's, Healthy Travel Media, Blaze Travel Guides, Rough Guides, Rough Guides US, Lonely Planet Publications.

Spirit of Portland = Unlocked by purchasing 5 pop culture books from these publishers: Quirk, BenBella, Open Court

Time Lord = by purchasing 5 sci fi ebooks from publishers: Wizards of the Coast, Orbit, Tor (As for related to Doctor Who or Time, I don't think they are, I think it was more of looking for an easily identifiable SciFi icon and what better than a Tardis)

Magic Kobo eReader = Sorry, I'm going to be rather horrible and not reveal how to get that one. It is iOS only, and fairly well hidden.

Sneaky Reads = purchased 10 harlequin books

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarasa1 View Post
Still having trouble with my classic attack award.. no idea how to increase it from 80%

Also, having bought and read both pretty little liars, and Dead Reckoning, i haven't got any new awards.. thought there was one attached to dead reckoning (which i rather enjoyed, btw!)

Does anyone know the criteria for the sookie stackhouse awards (i think there are more than one)

and the criteria for the pretty little liars awards (there are 4 of them).. caus i'm just a bit confused now!
Sookie ones = You get one for having 1 Sookie book in your Library. You also get awards for finishing (complete and close the book) 2, 5 and 10 Sookie books

Pretty Little Liars = You get one if you have Twisted in your Library. You also get awards for finishing (complete and close the book) 3, 6, and 9 of the PLL books.

Aaaaannnddddd rest...
I think I've given out enough hints for today, hope they help (and hope no-one minds)

Last edited by Sharkus; 03-07-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote