View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #43
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
NEW REVIEW!

Parallel worlds or a drug induced dream? A little of both, no wonder I had no idea what was really going on. I'm thinking George Lucas meets Timothy Leary. The moral and spiritual dilemmas in this book are profound. William does a wonderful job blending the two worlds together; I can't wait to find out what comes next! I'm off to read Barok's Exodus (The Stritonoly Chronicles).
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote