View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #114
allisondbl
Connoisseur
allisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Paperwhites 2013 and 2015, Nook Glowlight, iPhone, etc.
*Sigh.* No matter how geek I am, the darn Kindle finds ways to confound. I would love to use your screensaver changer Kubizo but can't get it to work on my Kindle 3. I downloaded the .exe, applied the key and followed every single step faithfully THREE times, but the problem with my Kindle (B006; 3/3 FWIW) is that when it's time to update it just doesn't. I DO see a new jailbreak bin as a Kindle file when I plug it into PC and check what's on kindle drive, but it always says "The update was not successful." And then it says "cannot copy file, cannot read from the source file or disk" What am I missing, what can I do? Thanks so much for help.
allisondbl is offline   Reply With Quote