View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #121
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkjobse View Post
I just signed up to confirm the above. I also have a jailbroken iPhone 4 (jailbroken with Limera1n btw) and I can read an ePub, but my phone freezes after trying to close the Bluefire program.

Although I'm happy with the fact that there finally is an app that can read DRM protected ePubs, i'm not happy with the freezes and cannot use Bluefire for now. Happy to see this bug fixed!
We will see if we can fix the bug. Here's an interesting article about the challenges of app developers re: jailbroken ithingies http://bit.ly/9BgZjT
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote