View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #9
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Well, thank you all for the advise! Thankfully, I'm not yet a middle aged man, and this is a "sport bike" so by that logic I should be great!

Seriously though, this is going to be my primary transport for a year or so, meaning riding in cold and potentially icy weather, and I'm going to be as careful as possible. I'm looking into leathers currently, the budget is a bit tight but I'll find a way to make that work.

Does anyone have any recommendations on the rain and cold-weather suits I keep seeing? I've heard mixed reviews.
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote