View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:22 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I wonder if it differs from ePub to Kindle,then, meaning: is TTS enabled/disabled regardless of the format/seller? There are a lot of Kindle books that have TTS enabled, but I have no idea about ePub.
I'd think if it's enabled on Kindle it would be for ePub as well. Maybe there are more books with TTS enabled then there used to be? I haven't really checked in quite a while as I'm spoiled by audiobooks and can't stand listening to TTS. For a while most publishers (the big ones at least) were blocking it.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote