Thread: Amazon Holland
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #71
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallista View Post
Out of curiosity, as a Dutchie (with Dutch cc and billing address), if this store ever does become reality, does that mean I'll be restricted to buying e-books from the Dutch store? Somehow, I don't think it'll be as large as the US one... e-books aren't exactly big in the Netherlands.
Right now, because of your Dutch billing address, do you have the freedom to buy ebooks from amazon.com as well as .co.uk without changing the country settings on your Manage your Kindle page? That will change then.
Usually, if you have a store in your contry of residence, you are locked into one country, but can change it in the kindle address settings. This may be different if you don't have a local amazon store.

For those of you who say you can connect to a diffent store, try adding an mp3 or kindle book to your shopping cart and see what happens. If you are logged in, you should not even see a price or the cart.

I wish I could just purchase content (eooks and music) from any amazon store I want. I like French pop, and most of it is unavailable on amazon, iTunes, Goole Play here in the US. Amazon often offers the songs I am looking for, but as covers by some party band. It's sickening. And then there are the books I cannot get my hands on without changing country settings

Last edited by xendula; 11-29-2012 at 10:38 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote