View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 03:27 AM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
i only read books once. its simply too much of a time investment to reread a book, a movie is done in 90 minutes.

the only occasion where i'll reread a book is if i get back into a series and its been years since i've read previous installments
I don't understand that argument. If you know that re-reading a book is going to be a pleasurable experience, then a longer book is more pleasure; you think that's bad?

I regard my favourite books as old friends; re-reading simply renews our friendship. Eg, I re-read "The Lord of the Rings" every couple of years.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote