View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 08:25 AM   #3
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
People in MobileRead really don't like obfuscated URLs. They assume anyone who uses them has something to hide.

Not that your books are going to matter to be, because you've chosen to limit yourself to a format that I can't read, but you might want to edit those URLs.
Not sure what you mean about the URLS.
I just copied and pasted the link from Amazon, and Goodreads link I used the shortened link so it can be used on Twitter etc.
What is the protocol on this site? I'm still a newbie and there is a lot of tacit knowledge that I'm not aware of.
Just4kix is offline   Reply With Quote