View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #18
Hopskinny
Enthusiast
Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
+umpteen for the Poetic case. I managed to get one from Amazon, even though they refuse to ship the case to NZ.

I used one of those convenience addresses in the US - Amazon will ship to the American address, and the convenience address then ships to NZ upon receipt of the international postage. In my case I used the service run by NZ Postshop, but there are innumerable ones available in America to help you get around this ridiculous 'restraint of trade' practice.

If you choose to go this way, check out whether you have to pay an additional fee to 'join' the service. If you do, it is an additional expense, which is OK if you are going to use it a lot, but if it is for one purchase it will make your case unnecessarily expensive. NZ Postshop provides the service for no fee other than the international postage. It does mean that you have to pay double postage - Amazon to post to the convenience address, then the international postage. However, if it is one of those things you cannot get in your own country...
Hopskinny is offline   Reply With Quote