View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 08:08 AM   #60
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
... Thus, I would suggest that perhaps the June and July categories should be reversed.
I agree, but it appears to be too late.

I'm not sure if I like the idea of so many "member lottery", but I'll give it a shot.

I would also like to see one (or more) months be a something recently published category. I'm guessing that most of the selections will be relatively dated; not that there is anything wrong with that.

How about one month for "new author": a literary work that is an author's first work that and published in the last 5 years?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote