Thread: Silliness Random Insanity
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 10:27 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
You survived the four fours Zelda, as did Bob Russell and Harry. They say it is a life changing event -- time shifts and shums get louder.

I remember passing three threes and it wasn't tto bad. Two twos was a piece of cake. One one was was also life changing as it was my first post here -- it seems like so long ago and like it was yesterday.
yes, true, true... but i can't tell you anything as i am sworn to secrecy about every detail of the ceremo-- heu. i've said too much already.

Quote:
Who knows how this new system will work. Perhaps Taylor will enjoy spending two days:
  • living in Zelda's place
  • dressing as Zelda
  • taking care of Zelda's cats
  • doing Zelda's work
While Zelda gets two days off to read.
i don't know about taylor but i know *i* would enjoy that...

Quote:
Then he gets a day as Ricky.
ouch. all those litterboxes. and woodcutting. he's going to be exhausted.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote