View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #14
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
That's a good one, ob2. I like the fact that there are lots of options including text and cut-n-paste, and the fact that it supports multiple "notebooks". It could be a little better designed from a UI standpoint, especially managing notebooks. I don't like the fact that there is no way to delete a notebook except by using a file explorer and I also don't like that the files are saved in root, but maybe that can be fixed.

Id say this one is the most promising one yet to stand in for Penultimate.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote