View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #11
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasm View Post
Software will be critical. I was hoping for a note taking scratch pad type program like I used to have on the palm. Maybe I'll try PenSupremacy.
I think PenSupremacy gets poor marks for drawing - it ends up all jaggy, according to some reviews. But let me know if you find it somewhere and if your experience is different.

I think Genial Writing might be the best one, but when I loaded it to my Fire it crashed pretty quickly, so ever really got to test it out. But it looks good in the reviews!
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote