View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
The Fire responds to a capacitive stylus, like the one commonly marketed to ipad users. These are not as exact as the old style "hard" stylii, since they tend to have a rounded soft tip. I have one of these and it works just fine with the Fire, using it in drawing apps and note apps. The accuracy is the same as it is on the ipad. Fine for drawing, okay for writing - its easier the larger the screen.

I'm waiting for a penultimate clone to hit the Amazon App Store. So far I've identified PenSupremacy and Genial Writing as the most likely candidates. PenSupremacy has some negative reviews for accuracy and for lacking the basic features like an "undo" button. A good program can make up for the lack of accuracy of a capacitive stylus, using writing zoom and stuff.

Last edited by weatherman; 11-21-2011 at 09:03 PM.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote