View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Pistos
Connoisseur
Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Touch
I dunno, I think I am sufficiently careful with my KT, and I also have kids around. When not in use, I keep it in a hard plastic pencil case wrapped in a hand towel. This is suitable for transport under fairly rough conditions (say, tossed around in a bag or in luggage). When in use, I take it out, and am holding it in my hand. I never place it unguarded in a bag or other carrying item.

I'd rather first spend that kind of money on a folder-over combination stand/case, or on a decorative skin.
Pistos is offline   Reply With Quote