View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
Jeff1192
Connoisseur
Jeff1192 shares his or her toysJeff1192 shares his or her toysJeff1192 shares his or her toysJeff1192 shares his or her toysJeff1192 shares his or her toysJeff1192 shares his or her toysJeff1192 shares his or her toysJeff1192 shares his or her toysJeff1192 shares his or her toysJeff1192 shares his or her toysJeff1192 shares his or her toys

Device: Kobo touch
Skinom Screen Protector Review

I just received my Skinomi Screen Protector for my Kobo Touch. I know a lot of people say you don't need one for an e-reader but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Especially after my 2yr old accidentally got a hold of my Iphone and if not for my Zagg screen guard I'd be shopping for a new one!

The Skinomi Skin applies very easily similar to the Zagg ones. You spray your hands and then the screen protector with the included solution and then apply the screen guard. The screen protector is cut very tight so you may have to re-apply it a couple of times to get it alligned properly (it took me 3 tries). Just make sure you keep it wet and you won't have any problem alligning it.

Once applied there were no bubbles and you can't notice it at all. There is no glare caused by the protector and the screen is just as responsive as before.

If you have any concerns about your screen getting scratched I'd suggest getting one. You get piece of mind for $16.....well worth it in my opinion.

Jeff
Jeff1192 is offline   Reply With Quote