View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:16 AM   #58
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Yes, but............It gets them reading. In my day (many days back it's true ) Nancy Drew mysteries were YA and considered trash.. They weren't in the public or school libraries. I had to save my babysitting money and buy them from our local department store. As sillie as they were and as the new urban romance stuff is or some consider it is, it gets YAs READING and they will in time get sick of the stuff and branch out to other genres..
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote