View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:46 AM   #36
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
I got a real card. Actualy a nice one.

It's the same card as the usual libary card. You need it to look up "your number".

Then you get access to a) your borrowed books (30 per 14 days), b) the ones you reserved (max 15) and c) the list of books you'd like to reserve or to borrow but you can't do that because you don't have enough free slots anymore (this list is unlimited).
Interesting - thanks! I have a local library which has a good eBook collection; perhaps I should sign up for it. I already have a "TBR" list, though, which is longer than any time I can reasonably expect to live .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote