View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:37 AM   #21520
Witty Username
Addict
Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Kobo Touch, Kobo Libra H2O
My Kobo is working normally now - NOT HAPPY!!

Having read about the SF Gateway sale here on mobileread, I bought a couple of ebooks from the Kobo store yesterday.

I tried to add them to my reader and everything went haywire:

1. Home page showed covers of books in my library I've not looked at for months.
2. The library said I had only 15 titles instead of the 156 that are there on the shelves.
3. The new books weren't showing on the device at all.
4. The book I'm currently reading wasn't anywhere I could find.

So I tried a couple of times to re-sync, download again, re-sync by wifi as well as usb - nothing.

Then I tried powering off and switching on again - success! Everything is back to normal and the new books are there.

I AM NOT HAPPY! Because after the third attempt to sync that didn't work, I'd started to think, "Oooh, what a shame, now I'll have to buy a Glo."
Witty Username is offline   Reply With Quote