View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis; PW1+3g; Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro; KF HDX 7;
Free and Bargain SciFi/Fantasy in November 2012

Alright, I'll start up the SciFi/Fantasy November 2012 Thread:

Phoenix Pick's free book of the month for November is Larry Niven's collection, Limits. Please note that the link is to their monthly newsletter, with instructions on how to get the free ebook at the bottom of the newsletter. I recommend signing up, because they give away quality fare every month.

Quote:
Here is an extraordinary mix of fantasy and science fiction from one of the masters of
science fiction, Larry Niven.

The stories in this collection include some collaborations with authors such as Jerry Pournelle (Spirals) and Steven Barnes (The Locusts), as well as stories written by Niven himself.

Larry Niven’s credits include the award-winning Ringworld series, his “Known Space” novels and the Man-Kzin anthologies. His collaborations with Jerry Pournelle include such titles as Lucifer’s Hammer, Inferno and The Mote in God’s Eye.

Last edited by conanfan; 11-01-2012 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Correcting publisher's name
conanfan is offline   Reply With Quote