View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #142
felonwan
Enthusiast
felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3G
what's the sign of USB Download Mode?

My Kindle 3g +wifi is bricked for quiet a long time.
Now, it is a white board normally.
When I connect it to a PC, Windows shows "SE Blank Ringo", and Linux shows "15a2:0030 Freescale Semiconductor Inc.".

Is this the sign of my K3 is in the USB Download Mode?
When I using the ATK tools to debricking my kindle, it just say no usb connection. Also, I cann't get recover imges, is gitbrew or mediafire still working?
I also tried to use k3flasher and I compiled the k3flasher success, but I don't know how to get the ATK ramkernel: 'mx35to2_mmc.bin'...

When connected to a charger, the LED light is always yellow(the same as the battery is taken out) and then went out after several hours but never turn green.

I've tried to charge the battery out of the device, but nothing happened when I put the battery on.

So, is there any hardware errors? The battery or the flash memory?

Last edited by felonwan; 09-03-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: detail
felonwan is offline   Reply With Quote