View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #14
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
I brought my Sony 650 in Vancouver in September 2010, and it'll be going back home when I visit again in August this year (via Las Vegas).

In the meantime, it's been used in Germany and Slovakia as well as many places in the UK (all on business trips) and France on holiday. It really came into its own when I was stranded in Germany due to the ash cloud descending and would have almost certainly run out of things to read - - had I not had it with me. On one occasion, it was left in the seat pocket of the plane I had arrived at Dusseldorf airport on until the rather wonderful Lufthansa stewardess came running out to the bus I had just boarded next to the plane to give it back to me

Mostly, though, its been used at home; in bed, on the couch and in the bath (aquaPak'ed).
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote