View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #16
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfaborac View Post
I really just wanted to annoy you, like your sad anti-Android posts annoy me. Mission accomplished it would seem.
Haha. It didn't work. I'm not anti-android though. I'm for it. Google just needs to step up & take a little harder stance on the google play market. That's all. I don't want malicious software on my kindle fire. Luckily I download from the amazon store, most of the time. But when I venture into the unknown I'd like to trust that I'm downloading something that won't harm my machine or steal information. Is that so much to ask from google? I'm looking at that Samsung galaxy s3 also. I'm getting bored with the iPhone & if they don't step up & make some changes when i'm ready for an upgrade then I'll be switching to android.

You don't have to believe any of that. But it's the truth, those are my feelings.