View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #13
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
The Honor Harrington series (starts with On Basilisk Station, which is a free download) by David Weber. Available at baen.com

I've got more Baen books on my K3 than I do Amazon books! (wish whispersync to the Kindle app worked with non-amazon books)
Actually, all of Honorverse books published by Baen are available for free at fifth imperium. I would recommend you buy at least a few though to thank David Weber and Baen with being so generous with what is -- after all-- their bread and butter.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote