View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #32
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
To me, good cover art is everything. Because if the book cover doesn't grab them, then they're unlikely to buy your book. I saw that with the very first version of Oort Perimeter. I still see it even now when I put the old book up next to the new one and watch how the new one flies out the door while the old sits around and collects dust.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote