Thread: Accessories Where to get a hard case
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 10:58 AM   #6
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by lance_ View Post
Hi guys,

I'm strongly considering a third generation Kindle right now. I've gone through two Foxit eSlicks. In both cases the cause of death was damage incurred by someone wandering the aisles during lecture. Long story short, I expect that unless I get a hard case the cause of death for my third ereader will be the same.

Where can I get a hard case that can take being booted if someone stumbles against my bag, and can take being stepped on? Both have happened.

Thanks!
Saw this link somewhere on the iRexforum:
http://www.alucases.de/catalog/produ...products_id=57
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote