View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #13
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Since I discovered Goodreads I found it an invaluable tool to catalogue the books I've been reading, trying to read, started but put aside for now and so on.

I do not discriminate between e and p, though on the whole I tend to read about 65%-35% print to e, though now with my new 700 I've been reading more e overall recently, though I have quite a few print *must* print books waiting so the ratio will still remain 60% or more print for 2008.

Next year I hope to get much more pdf e-arcs for review than regular print since now with the 700 I ask first for pdf's and only if the publisher/author is not willing I take print, while from what I buy, hopefully there will be more books I want as e but I have no control about that.

Since I tend to read 200 or more new books a year and try/start at least 100 if not more, it was hard to do it by hand and I was not willing to pay for Library Thing.
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote