View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:30 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riter View Post
These marvelous programs with so unexpected options are confusing
This is true. More so for calibre because the developer often accommodates users requests for new features and the added flexibility of user created plugins. It is sort of like moving to an area occupied by a group of towns that, because of circumstance, grew too quickly into a metropolis. The streets can seem haphazard and unruly until you get to know all of the local shortcuts.

Quote:
I help befuddled people all the time, and I'm dismayed that my humor was heard as sarcasm.
Damn these internets.... text sometimes loses all context without hearing an inflection or seeing a face.

Quote:
Using the remove option did help, thank you very much.
I'm glad you have it sorted out and hope that you will be an active member and help out others with the knowledge you have and the knowledge you will acquire.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote