View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I know this is no laughing matter (I'm an Evernote customer myself), but I couldn't hold it in after reading this comment by "Ralf The Dog" at the Huffington Post's article on this subject:

Quote:
I am safe. My password "W0rdP4$$" has upper and lower case letters as well as numbers and symbols. No one will ever be able to get W0rdP4$$ from a dictionary attack.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Evernote Hacked.png
Views:	258
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	102308  
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote