View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #76
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
Barnsley commented: "Certain shoeshops in the US are already charging customers to try on shoes, she noted.''
I don't think I'd trust her-the only way this could be true is via the qualifier 'certain'. Maybe very, very, high-end? Ordinary shoe stores certainly aren't so her statement shows her inclination to inflate the truth. I'm sure that applies to her opinion of book stores, too.

Like an auto dealership. If you're in the market for a Ferrari then you probably don't mind paying for a test-drive, but most dealership survive by selling Fords (or equivalent).
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote