View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:41 AM   #131
kaswistry
kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephemerality View Post
By the looks of it, it's not downloading the Shelfari data, or something else is going wrong with it. If you post the XRay file as well as the info you used to build it, I can take a look at it.

Also, a book does not have to have X-Ray enabled on the Amazon page for it to work with this. That just tells you whether or not Amazon provides an X-Ray file with the book.
I see. Well, I made these using the X-ray plugin on Calibre. Just entered the Shelfari address and the Wikipedia address and "created the X-ray file". These are X-ray files for "Steve Jobs" and "The Hypnotist".

Kindly tell me if you would like me to try the Web version of the generator.

Thank you for your help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip xray files.zip (6.5 KB, 398 views)
kaswistry is offline   Reply With Quote