View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #129
kaswistry
kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
My bad. I just saw that according to the book's sales page on Amazon, the book "The Girl Who Could Fly" did not have X-Ray Enabled (People should really take note of this).

However, "The Hypnotist" has it enabled. Now, I did the process again. Went to the website, keyed in the URLS with "HTTP" this time from Shelfari and Wikipedia, loaded up MobiMetaEditor to get the Unique ID (GUID), the Database Name (which appears as "name") and the ASIN. Keyed the info into the website and uploaded the X-ray file to the folder on the device.

I opened the book adn clicked X-ray and look at what I got (Please see screenshot). Why doesn't it work for me? I will try other books but it's so sad that I couldn't get it to work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_02_02T23_25_38+0759.png
Views:	470
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	100553  
kaswistry is offline   Reply With Quote