View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:18 AM   #128
kaswistry
kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwilson View Post
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I didn't mean in the URL bar in the browser - I meant in the input fields in the form. Include an "http://" before the Shelfari/Wikipedia URLs which you enter.

Did you put in a Shelfari URL? I get that error if I leave the Shelfari field blank.
Wait, It works! LOL. OK, let me try and see the results of this.

Update:

I used the online tool to generate X-RAY file for "The Girl Who Can Fly" and copied it back to my device. Clicked on X-ray and still got the same error message. So both the online tool and calibre is giving me the same, "X-ray is not available" error on the same book.

Last edited by kaswistry; 02-02-2013 at 04:22 AM.
kaswistry is offline   Reply With Quote