View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 11:35 PM   #13
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by insync44 View Post
I purchased the A1 today and returned it after a few hours. Its great as a Tablet, but the lack of proper instructions drove me crazy. Basically I was looking for an EReader that also has some other playthings. After a couple of hours trying to figure out how to transfer my epubs to the unit I gave up. I couldn't get it out of "sleep" mode and, although it was supposedly 16GB, it only appeared to have 2GB available. Packed it up and returned it.
Dunno about the sleep issue, but you'll find that same storage problem with pretty much all tablets: only a certain amount of the listed storage is ever available for installing apps.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote